Why is this product for you?
The premium TERIOS gaming controller is a must-have for real players. With built-in speakers that enhance the gaming experience and a multifunctional touchpad that allows you to simplify difficult controls. The ergonomic design perfectly with soft grip and trigger buttons provide pinpoint accuracy and comfort.
Built-in speaker and stereo headset jack
Built-in speaker and stereo headset jack, allowing you to experience your favorite games in a whole new dimension.
Share button that lets you live-stream your game without pausing your session.
The best part is that the center multitouch pad can extend your gaming possibilities
Bluetooth 4.2 Connection
Stable wireless connection with no delays, lags or interruptions.
Conform to palm structure even if you use it for a long time , you won’t feel tired.
Advanced Gaming Buttons
Can replace L3/R3
* All of our products have been covered repair or replacement of the broken unit for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. and with premium customer support (Lifetime online technical support)
* If your controller won’t pair, won’t respond, or is displaying a flashing light, You’ll need to reset the controller. To do that, just use a small tool and push the reset button. This will prompt the controller to resync.
1. How to Connect:
The first time you use a controller, you’ll need to pair it with the system via a Micro-USB cable(Provided in the packaging)
A. Turn on your system, connect the TERIOS controller using a USB cable, and then press the PS button on the controller.
B. When the controller is connecting to the console, the light bar starts flashing, you can remove the cable and use the controller wirelessly.
Reconnect: Press the ‘PS’ button to turn on your controller, it will reconnect to the system automatically.
2. How to Use Turbo?
Hold turbo and press the button you want to assign it to, then let go of turbo. Like if you assign turbo to A, it’d have the effect of pressing the button constantly, and you just need to hold it down. The Clear button stops all turbo settings.
* The turbo feature is available for the fire buttons (A, B, X, Y, L1, L2, R1, R2）
* The turbo feature has only one speed. (No speed adjustment)
3. I’m having a problem using the Headset Jack.
Please make sure if you have made the setting correctly
Step 1, go to your system.
Step 2, Select Settings > Devices > Audio Devices.
Step 3, Select Output to Headphones > All Audio.
Make sure the controller’s volume is turned up. If you still failed to get it solved, just get in touch with our Customer Support. We’ll try our best to respond to you and help you out within 24 hours.