Smart Home Devices
Amazon Echo Dot 4th Generation Smart speaker with Alexa – Glacier White0 out of 5(0)
- New look, new sound – Echo delivers clear highs, dynamic mids, and deep bass for rich, detailed sound that automatically adapts to any room.
- Voice control your entertainment – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and more. Plus listen to radio stations, podcasts, and Audible audiobooks.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, play the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Smart home made simple – With the built-in hub, easily set up compatible Zigbee devices or Ring Smart Lighting products (coming soon) to voice control lights, locks, and sensors.
- Fill your home with sound – With multi-room music, play synchronized music across Echo devices in different rooms. Or pair your Echo with compatible Fire TV devices to feel scenes come to life with home theater audio.
- Connect with others – Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms or announce to the whole house that dinner’s ready.
Smart Home Devices
Amazon Echo Auto0 out of 5(0)
- Add Alexa to your car – Connects to the Alexa app on your phone and plays through your car’s speakers via auxiliary input or your smartphone’s Bluetooth connection. Includes Vent Mount.
- Designed for the road – With 8 microphones and far-field technology, Echo Auto can hear you over music, A/C, and road noise.
- Go beyond radio – Voice control Echo Auto through the Alexa app to stream from Audible, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and radio stations with TuneIn and iHeartRadio.
- Just ask – Use your voice to play music, check the news, make calls, add to your to do-list, set reminders, pay for gas, and more.
- Do More with Auto Mode – Turn your phone into a driver-friendly display that complements your Echo Auto. See what’s playing and save time with easy-touch shortcuts to your favorite places, people, and content.
- Designed for your privacy – You can press the microphone off button to electronically disconnect the microphones.
- Check for compatibility – Echo Auto is not compatible with all cars and phones. See if it will work for you below.