Motorola T100 Talk-a-bout Radio – 2 Pack
- Call Tones: A call tone is what people calling you can hear instead of the normal default ring. It grabs the attention of your family and friends before you start speaking.
- Quickly Find a Channel: Use the scanning feature to see which channels are currently in use.
- Flashing Low Battery Alert: Low battery alert reminds you when batteries are running low.
- Keypad Lock: Keypad lock prevents your personalized settings from being inadvertently changed.
- Power: 3 AAA batteries required.
Pxton Walkie Talkie – Black – Rechargeable Long Range Two-Way Radios with Earpieces
- Diversified function – FCC ID: 2AX68PX-888S, 16 preset channels can be selected by rotating the knob on the intercom to select any channel within the frequency range; you can program 50 CTCSS audio and 105 CDCSS audio on each programmed channel, The Two-Way Radios has the functions of VOX voice control, scanning, low battery alarm and night flashlight,etc;package contains (interphone, battery pack, Charger, belt clip, hand strap, Earpieces) X 2 and user manual
- Long-Range communication – The distance can reach 3 miles in open areas such as rural areas, suburbs or seaside, etc. where there is no shelter. If in cities or towns, walkie talkies can reach 0.6-1.2 miles in most cases. The actual distance Depends on the obstruction of the current environment
- Durable battery – Under normal circumstances,walkie talkie can be used for 8-96 hours with a full charge, and up to 8-12 hours with continuous use. The actual time depends on the frequency of use;3-4 hours to fully charge a battery with 0 capacity,long battery life